The professional health care team at the Hedley Orthopaedic Institute can accurately diagnose injuries and provide effective treatments that reduce pain, enhance mobility and facilitate a smooth recovery. In fact, the lead surgeon of the Hedley Orthopaedic Institute, Dr. Anthony Hedley, has performed more than 10,300 total joint procedures for patients at St. Luke’s Medical Center. He also holds several patents in the design and development of hip implants, knee implants and surgical instrumentation.
- Arthritis management
- Arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery (all joints)
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy supervision
- Repair of broken, fractured and dislocated bone
- Repair of tendon, ligament and cartilage injuries
- Subchondroplasty® Procedure for Bone Marrow Lesions (BML)
- Treatment for bone and joint pains, including sprains and strains
- Treatment for osteonecrosis
Total Joint Replacement & Resurfacing
Hand & Upper Extremities
- Hand and upper extremities (Overview)
- Treatment of carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndromes
- Shoulder surgery, including reverse shoulder replacement
- Mini-invasive Surgical Hip replacement, including the SuperPATH® and the Direct Superior Approach.
- Robotic-Assisted Total Hip Replacement with Mako
- Navio® Surgical System for Partial Knee Replacement (First in Arizona)
- Robotic-Assisted Partial Knee Resurfacing with Mako
- Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Replacement with Mako
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon at the Hedley Orthopaedic Institute, please contact us.