At the Hedley Orthopaedic Institute, we provide patients with high quality care for all bone, joint and nerve problems in the upper extremities, including fingers, hands, wrists and elbows. Our services are designed to lessen discomfort and pain, strengthen function and enhance flexibility caused by diseases, disorders and injuries, including:
- Arthritis in the hands, wrists and elbows
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Hand and wrist tumors
- Joint pain caused by certain autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, lupus, and gout.
- Nerve, tendon and sports-related injuries, including lacerations
- Post-Traumatic Arthritis
- Sprains and strains
- Tennis Elbow & Golfer’s Elbow
- Total Wrist Replacement Surgery
For patients suffering pain from rheumatoid and post injury arthritis, the Hedley Orthopaedic Institute also offers the most current and advanced total wrist replacement surgery.
Dr. Jon Hanlon is highly specialized and has extensive experience in treating hand and upper extremity injuries and disorders. For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hanlon at the Hedley Orthopaedic Institute, please contact us.